Tuesday, October 6, 2009

You Would Think That.....

After arguing for like nearly a month and ending in a (I hope) profound discussion that we could have things moving smoothly again. Instead now I have a very cold, distant and detached boyfriend that I'm not even sure if he is mine anymore.

He says he is trying not to upset me in anyway and at the same time try to be more thoughtful. However, this in turn has made him very unaffectionate at all. He doesn't do the things he used to do anymore. He doesn't bother holding my hand anymore when we walk together and when I kissed to say good-bye, it just feel really awkward and weird.

And he seems more at ease talking to her than me. We used to talk so much. Share so much. Now we hardly talk at all. Maybe she would be better for him. Maybe what he needs is someone who doesn't need his attention and affection. Someone independent.

I don't know what to do. I don't feel angry because I think I'm all out of anger. All I'm left is uncertainty and disappointment. I'm just so tired right now.

No comments: