Monday, October 5, 2009

Violence Tendency

Have you ever wanted to punch someone in the face just because you hated their stupid face? I have and in fact at this very moment I wish I could be punching that person's face in just because. Yes I have issues with my violent imaginations.

I think I have always been this 'imaginative' because as far as I remember I have violent thoughts towards people that I'm either angry at or just because. The most vivid imagination I had last time when I was quite young, was that I would take a chopper knife to someone head. Of course that never happen, it was all in my imagination. But occasionally I had wished that I can act on my tendency. Not the chopping people part, but the milder version of bashing their face in that only plastic surgery would be required. Unfortunately I realize that my imagination right is not so good. What's left is the tendency and urge to do it. But I must say my control is super that I have never acted on it still.

Ah well, I don't think I'll ever act on it. I'll content myself to try to get a more vivid imagination on how I can bash the b****'s face in when I see her everyday.

No comments: