Thursday, October 8, 2009

Keeping promises

Just occur to me yesterday that I'm working hard to keep to my promises made but however the other end is not keeping to it because he can't. It's just typical I guess for a guy to break promises whenever they want. I have enough faith for both of us that we can do this. People can adapt but only if they want to. And I want to, so I keep to my end.

You're just to selfish. You say that you're free-spirited and that you can be impulsive. Well I just say that is an bullshit excuse to disrespect someone, not bothered by their feelings, do your own thing and then come back later to blame us for demanding too much. Maybe you just like being single again. Having the feeling that you can go out and flirt all the other girls around. Or maybe you just want to impress that one person to show that you may not be attached after all and that you maybe interested. I say ego and pride speaking.

No comments: